When people with different needs and perspectives find common ground, they can craft a joint solution that works for everyone.
- Facilitate dialogue between people in conflict to find new ways to resolve mutual problems
- Cases involve disputes between co-workers, teams, staff and contractors, supervisors and their direct reports, claims of employment discrimination, and non-selection for jobs and leadership programs
- Teach conflict resolution and mediation workshops
- Led process for resolving misunderstanding between hearing and non-hearing employees
- Serve as arbitrator for the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) of the New York Stock Exchange